Friday, January 25, 2008

StaticOff is finally on the market

Hello There!

My name is Shalom Wertsberger, and I am the CEO of StaticOff - a company that markets an innovative device to eliminate a problem so many are suffering from: The static 'zap'. (http://www.staticoff.com/)

The device looks a lot like a regular light switch cover plate, but has four small contact points - one at each corner - which one can touch to get discharged from static electricity - no pain, no static zap, no shock. Simply, if you carry a static charge on you, it safely dissipates to ground, while all you see is a brief flash of light from a special window. This light is created by the electrons that drain from your body.

I invented the Staticoff Zapper Stopper (StaticOff ZS) because I was getting zapped – to my faucet, fridge, computer, filing cabinet, and other people. It really works and I enjoy learning that others find it useful. So while I will not cover that I aim to sell as many as I can, I will do so in an open and fair way, and open a communication channel with my clients. If you have comments, questions, or complaints, please feel free to write to me! I like to learn from you as well.

I will try to visit different subjects at intervals. Can’t promise I will blog every day, but I will try to communicate with those of you that would like to talk.

The first item of importance I will deal with today is a common comment I hear from many people: “I never get zapped by the switch!”

Staticoff ZS is not for preventing getting zapped ‘by the switch’. The switch is simply a convenient spot. Everyone knows where the switches are in their house, and most can find it in complete darkness. I needed a place which was easily reached, without adding a new ‘thing’ in the room, and most of all – I needed an electrical ground. The switch offered all of that.

Actually, my friend Dexter says he uses the StaticOff ZS connected by wire to ground – his apartment does not have any wall switches. But the problem is solved by running a ground wire. Please make sure you know what you are doing.

So, for this first post, I will summarize: the StaticOff ZS prevents you from getting a static zap by the switch, but it also prevents you from getting a static shock from all other metal, until you collect enough voltage to cause a new zap.

TNX for visiting my blog!

Shalom

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Long live staticoff!
Hear the inventor on the air: http://www.businesstalkradio.net/zipsearch.shtml
I am truly greatful for the product.
OKI

SR said...

Hi Shalom,

I'm Stevan, would like to know more about the product, please help me to contact Sqid_r@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Regards,

Steavan Ivan

SR said...

Hi Shalom,

I'm Stevan, would like to know more about the product, please help me to contact Sqid_r@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Regards,

Steavan Ivan